$30.00 – $250.00
*You are not considered a member until you have had an orientation with a staff member. Email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
The Prime Time Painters meet every Tuesday from 1-4PM. Being a member of the Prime Time Painters also means that you will be a member of Emergent Arts Artists’ Guild and have access to the perks of a full membership (see info below on membership).
The Emergent Arts membership program supports artists by providing the space needed for development of skill, and creative expression. Members will benefit from flexible access to the facility.
Artists will receive a personal key code to access the studio after hours after receiving orientation: a tour of the premises, and having been made aware of Emergent Arts’ policies for self-directed use of the facilities.
Membership fees are charged monthly. $30 a month provides you with a month’s membership as well as access to studio time with the Prime Time Painters.
– 24/7 access to the studios
– belonging to a community of working artists and that communal energy and knowledge
– free access to career building seminars and organized critiques
– keep the studio clean and organized, being sure to neaten up after yourself
– must sign in on the calendar on the studio door. Please pay attention to Emergent Arts’ class and event schedules to be sure you do not overlap
– during business hours, classes, events please keep music low and doors closed
-please reset the thermostat to where you found it when you leave
– do not prop the outside door open, do not unlock any doors in the Emergent Arts building
– do not allow non-members to the studio for use of the studio space
– payments will be processed automatically via credit card and scheduled based on contracted time
– do not use any other studios or materials, unless you have permission from an Emergent Arts employee
-cubbies at the entrance of the studio can be used for storage but please do not leave anything of value unattended as we cannot guarantee the security of personal items.